Wednesday, March 15, 2006

SPIN/JUST HANG MUSIC... WHAT I TAUGHT TODAY

I have always wanted to post my spinning music as a lot of people ask me about it. Now I can tell them where to check it out!
Here is what will now be a regular post.. my spin class that I taught today:

Euphonic 7 "the artist"
Nightmares on wax "you wish"
Madonna "everybody"
Layo and Bushwacka "Life2live feat green... )
James Blunt (my new boyfriend... ah so adorable hee hee) "high"
K's choice "not an addict"
John Wait "missing you acoustic"
D.O.N.S. (remix) "pump up the jam"
Hoobastank "the reason"
Coldplay "till kingdom come"
Youth Group "forever young" (this one realllly gets to me)

PLEASE LET ME KNOW SOME MUSIC YOU RECOMMEND FOR ME AS WELL!

1 Comments:

Blogger Riley said...

THAT is perfect for my very new MONDAY NITE ZEN SPIN at 6m! we zone out and relax while spinning... thanks dale!

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home