Sunday, April 02, 2006

Protected by the hawk



I just put up my favorite picture ever of my dad and it just makes me so happy to see it every time I log on. He always told me that he thought that picture summed up his personality and I agree. Our new line of clothing coming out which is called RILEYWARE has the slogan "protected by the hawk" on it which of course is him looking out for us out there. So! When you do wear your team gear always know the guy in this picture is helping you out a bit.

I'd also like to welcome Pete and Michelle as they are our two very first, very new volunteer coordinators! Please email them with any questions you may have:

Pete is race/social coordinater and his job is to collect all local race info and send it along to us all. He is also going to organize our every-other-friday team social we used to have... next one coming up this friday. Make sure you are on the email list by saying hi to him.

petefilsinger@gmail.com

Michelle is membership director and she will be introducing herself to new members as well as existing ones to let you all know what is coming up and all that good stuff! If you could say a quick hi to her that would be grand.

m_meisels@hotmail.com

I am told that I really need to stay on top of these blogs so you'll keep checking in... ok ok ok!
:0)
send me any info you want to post here ok?
riley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home