Thursday, May 11, 2006

ART STUDIO!


So, you may have been wondering why I haven't blogged lately... well, mostly it's that I got lazy. It's just like training in that you take off one day... well fine, but after a few more days you just say oh what the heck! I also have been moving into a great new business space! Team Riley now has an actual office and I have a place to paint and display my art. WOW WOW WOW is all I can say.

Look for the newsletter that is coming out for more details on where I am located and when our gathering will be here at the ole studio.

ALSO, see these chairs in the picture? I encourage all of you to roll up on your bike and visit me while I paint... I will have a bike rack put in place and a fridge full of cold drinks... even chocolate milk! (see blog below this one)

Email me to come and visit!
princessriley@aol.com
riles

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

LOVE the new studio! The perfect gathering space for TR and friends....this sorta thing is exactly why I joined Team Riley. Who says theres no community in L.A.?

8:35 AM  
Blogger Alex Berks practitioner of Chinese Medicine, Licensed Herbalist and Acupuncturist said...

Hi Riley,

I am the guy who comes to your sunday class that you tell to buy proper cleats. What can I say I am old school. You rock as the "mother hen" (your own words) of spinning teachers. I have become a blogger myself. Check it out. http://www.healthwithcancer.blogspot.com

Sorry in advance for tomorrow I am taking the 8:00am class. Nothing personal, but the kids are at grandmas and I can go with the wife.

Did I tell you that you look like a patient of mine. Well now I have;. see you tommorrow.

Alex Berks Lic. Acupuncturist

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home